I think I am moving closer to urban planning from architecture. I am taking an urbanism class and it is so fascinating to hear the history and theory of urbanism from a different culture's perspective. already the presentation of material is so different.
Today we will visit the hot air balloon festival in town (ooh.) and then take the train to Venice. Our first time. I couldn't be more excited. It takes about an hour to get there. We're staying at this hostel campground that seems a bit out of the way but... it's still venice! who cares. There is the Biennale architecture exhibit which should be amazing. The theme is "Agenda for XXI Century Cities," which is perfect because I can't get enough of cities these days. We have to head home monday for class at 1. So. a short trip but I plan to make more excursions.
I'm tired.
oh. ps. my urbanism class takes a week long trip to paris. (eee.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment